Mind Body and Roll! is a pop-up roller skating rink and alternative health and wellness party set to appear at Brooklyn Fire Proof on Saturday, August 10, 2013. The party is FREE and open to all ages from 3pm-8pm. After 8pm, the venue is 21+ with a $10 cover. There is FREE evening entry with RSVP BEFORE 11PM to MindBodyRollBK@gmail.com.
You can bring your own skates or take advantage of $10 skate rentals. There will be Wellness Talks, Skating Lessons, Dance Workshops, Raffles & Giveaways. Check out the address and schedule below.
BROOKLYN FIRE PROOF | 119 Ingraham Street | btwn Porter & Knickerbocker | 2 Blocks NE of Morgan L Stop
- 3:00PM SKATING LESSONS | By SkateTruck NYC
- 4:00PM Eating for Energy | Finding Energy From The Foods You Eat By Intergrated Nutrion Certified Health Coach Lucy Chen
- 5:00PM Know Your Rights | From Dealing With Police to Starting Your Own Business By NYU Law Student Jeffrey Silberman
- 6:00PM MAXIMUM MUSCLE FUNCTION | Applied Kinesiologist and Chiropractor Dr. Brian Blatt/ Axis Chiropractic and Fitness Wizard, Bodywork Superhero John O’Mahoney/Body Art BK
- 7:00PM SKATING LESSONS | By SkateTruck NYC
- 8:00PM Gaga/PEOPLE | Gain Knowledge & Self-Awareness, Discover and Strengthen Our Engines Through MovementThrough Movement Class is open to everyone
- 9:00PM Total Life Remix | Breathe for Energy by Nutrition and Lifestyle Expert Monica Aparicio
- 10:00PM Rink Closes, House Music Dance Party Begins
You can bookmark the Facebook event page here.