Cormega, Chevon, Coat of Arms and 40 Oz Van NYC have teamed up to give back. And you.. you sexy thang… you can help!
The Coat Drive for HousingWorks.org works like this:
1) Start getting your coats, hoodies and other warm outerwear ready TODAY. Look around the house or collect some from your friends. They need ALLLLL sizes!
2) This is the drop-off address.. so write it down!
COAT OF ARMS
43 Clinton St # 2 New York, NY 10002-2416
3) Because we love you and want you to drop off as much as you can.. you have from Wednesday FEBRUARY 16th through Wendesday February 23rd to drop off warm outerwear at Coat of Arms!
4) Bloggers, Reporters, Photographers, Artists, Fashionistas, and music lovers … feel free to help us celebrate the last day of the drop-offs by showing up at Coat of Arms on February 23rd from 7-10pm! While you help us with our last Push, the store will have Mr. Walt, Crazy DJ Bazarro, and DJ Cred on the wheels, Food from Lil’ Frankies Pizza and more.
BUT IT DOESN’T END THERE..
5) EVERYONE who made it their business to drop off warm outerwear between Feb 16th and Feb 23rd will get a free pass to our late-night Wrap Party. There will be a live band with performances from top artists.
6) Yeah, I said it WRAP PARTY. It will be on the lower east side alll night long AFTER we close down the final hours of Donations at Coat of Arms. So hold on to your ticket.
7) Didn’t get to Donate a coat during the week? Couldn’t find warm outerwear to Give? Don’t worry man we GOT you- Tickets for the Wrap Party (on the flyer above) are only $15 bucks and a portion of that goes directly to HousingWorks.org. NOW, TELL ME WE DIDN’T GIVE YOU MAD LEEWAY TO MAKE A DONATION;o)
Options are a beautiful thing. Go get your coats out now my luvs. Let’s help these people stay warm during what looks to be the longest coldest winter in a long time.
They don’t have the options we have, they can’t open the closet and pick one of their many coats- because there is no closet for them to open.
The reason coat drives happen every year.. is because homeless people have no where to store a coat. Don’t let them freeze. Come out and give a little back and then party with us.